Date:      Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:15:58 +0200
From:      Geoff Rehmet <geoffr@is.co.za>
To:        "'obrien@FreeBSD.ORG'" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'current@freebsd.org'" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: adding DHCP client to src/contrib/

Hopefully, it will be possible to find the person who will be able to
do that work - I also do not have the knowledge to do this.  It is
probably worth fixing, to get a more elegant way for DHCP to work,
and I believe that DHCP should be committed with a view to changing
the use of bpf.  I realise this is not an easy proposition.

Geoff.