Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 04:07:09 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: subscribe

At 06:34 PM 4/17/01 -0500, David W. Chapman Jr. wrote:
>We're not going to let you.  Resistance is futile.

And why perchance does this require you to keep the CC to the list?

My reason is to point out such behaviour isn't all the friendly and the
fact there is no reason to CC the list when helping, or heckling, a lost
soul.  Not what I would call a good example.

Everyone else - pardon my adding to noise level here. <sigh>

Jeff Mountin - jeff@mountin.net
Systems/Network Administrator
FreeBSD - the power to serve