Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:40:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@tahoma.cwu.edu>
To:        mikebo@tellabs.com
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PAO-961020 for 2.2-961014-SNAP

The 3c589C does about the same thing in my versa 6030x p133 machine with
the ep driver (via the PA0 2.2 boot floppy from early october.)  Runs for
a while with very slow throughput before petering out altogether.

Since the same code apparently runs very well with the same 3c589C hw on
slower CPUs, maybe it is one of those problems where a delay loop all of a
sudden got a lot shorter :)

I have the 3com docs coming and have been reading the source a bit but
this may require a better hacker than I to fix.  Nevertheless I'm going to
give it a whack when my laptop comes back from a trip that it is on
(without me :(

Anybody else working on this?

-Chris