Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:24:19 -0700
From:      "Michael O'Henly" <michael@tenzo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apsfilter vs. magicfilter

I have been using apsfilter, but not happily. It tries to do a lot more than
I need and I find it difficult to isolate where problems are occuring when I
have them. That's as much a comment about my inexperience with Unix printing
as anything else -- but I think I might learn more easily using a simpler
interface.

Is magicfilter the alternative you'd recommend? Are there any other filters
that I should be looking at?

Thanks.

M.

--