Date:      Sat, 16 Jul 2016 07:13:44 +0800
From:      "Euan Thoms" <euan@potensol.com>
To:        "mokhi" <mokhi64@gmail.com>
Cc:        "Walter Schwarzenfeld" <w.schwarzenfeld@utanet.at>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?utf-8?q?Re=3A?==?utf-8?q?_devel=2Fsope=3A?= make  =?utf-8?q?=28stage-qa=29?= now fails with =?utf-8?q?DEVELOPER=3Dyes?=  complaining about iconv dependency

=

> instead of 56
>
> Thanks and regards, Mokhi.

Now that's interesting. I'm glad you mentioned that, it could save me a=
 lot of time. Coincidentally, just going through my emails, I read a he=
adline for BSD Magazine article about problems with MySQL 5.7 on FreeBS=
D, Since I still haven't got round to subscribing I can't read the arti=
cle yet. I am not up on the issue, is there anywhere I can read up on t=
he issue?

--
Regards, Euan Thoms