Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 1995 10:09:23 +1100 (EST)
From:      Anthony Hill <ahill@netspace.net.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   capture xterm output to file

Is there an easy way to capture xterm output to a file using XFree86 ? (Like
capturing a telnet or ftp session). With the windowing system on the Silicon
Graphics Indy (whatever it is) you just hold down the Control-key
and left-mouse-click to get a menu with "log to file" as one of the options.
A right-mouse click will let you change font sizes which is something I
would also like to do with FreeBSD.

In the xterm man page I see lots of mentions of the `VT Options' menu -
what, and where is this, and is it what Im looking for ?