Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:52:13 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au, obrien@NUXI.com, giffunip@asme.org, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rayshade port

Satoshi Asami wrote:
> Oh, forgot to say, I do not expect you guys to test everything.
> Please throw the switch soon, so we can fix as much stuff as possible
> before the release.

I'l supposed to find a procedure that will give people a smooth transition
to elf. Just throwing the switch and hoping for the best isn't good
enough. I have to at least try first. 8-)

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137