Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 00:09:56 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Holm Tiffe <freebsd@magnet.geophysik.tu-freiberg.de>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Arrgh ! resubscribing again again again....

On Fri, Jul 10, 1998 at 01:11:15PM +0200, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> Hi,
> Could someone please take a look at the long standing
> problem, with the dying daemons on -current ?

No daemons dying here. Which version (date) of -current do
you use ? Might that be a hardware related thing ?

What hardware are you using ?
What kernel config file ?

> This number 6 or 7 of subscribing our lists, because
> my computer with 32 Mbytes of memory tracks -current
> and sendmail's  childs are getting killed on segfaults
> when I start netscape or so.

???

> Than the mail bounces back, I have to resubscribe our
> own lists.

What does a dying daemon have to do with subscribing to
a list (aliases file, majordomo ???).

> sorry for my poor english.

Don't understand your problem, sorry. Please explain more
verbose.

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?