Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 1996 19:24:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jonathan Mini <j_mini@efn.org>
To:        Richard Foulk <richard@pegasus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: status of windows, dos and svr4 emulation

> When you get around to porting your kitchen sink please make it optional.

But I h`already _HAVE_ ported my kitchen sink. The pipes are TCP/IP
capable. Unfortunatly, I was annoyed at having to use tun0 for pp across
them, but then I'm too lazy to write an interface for ks0.

Wouldn't it be nice though? Accessing your garbagte disponsal via an
interactive console :
bash$ telnet garbage.kitchen
Trying 192.168.0.32...
Connected to garbage.kitchen.
Escape character is '^]'.

Garbage Dispsal V 0.96b (garbage.kitchen)

login: god
password:
Invalid login.

.... Well, I'm having security problems, but at least my garbage disposal
busts a login prompt.

                                                  Jon Mini, j_mini@efn.org
I hear this little voice in my head screaming, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?"
I hope it is Reality, for I ignore him.