Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:34:19 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Andy Hiscock <andyjhiscock@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   8.0-RELEASE Hanging on boot-up/Harvesting

Thought Id give Version 8.0-RELEASE A go on a server Im building for someon=
e.   All went well except when it comes to boot-up.   Works though the conf=
ig until it gets to some sort of networking routine/initiating.  The line s=
aid something about "Harvesting ppp/Ethernet"?=0A=0AHas anyone come across =
this problem/is there a work around?  I've tried turning things like power =
management and Loading BIOS default settings.=0A=0AMachine Im using it on i=
s an Celeron 800 - Old but tends to be reliable ;)=0A=0ASorry I haven't got=
 the error exact error.=0A=0AAndy=0A=0A=0A