Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:36:40
From:      "Engr. Usman Aliyu Bello" <mammanlambo@engineer.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mutual Trust Needed  (Urgent)

Reply to:  ahmedbello@engineer.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Engr. Usman Aliyu Bello, Chairman of the Contract Award and Verification Panel set up by the Federal Ministry of Aviation (FMA) for  reconciliation of contract claims, recomemdation  and subsequent approvals. I got your contact information from the net during my personal search for a reliable/reputable foreign firm and after careful deliberations; my colleagues and I decided to contact you for a very confidential business transaction of mutual benefit.

During our verification exercise, we came across an over-invoiced contract (Contract No: FMA/PED/1473/96). This contract was awarded in July, 1996 and completed in August 1998, and the original contractor has since been paid his contract sum leaving the over-invoiced sum of US$25.5m(Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). This amount has been left floating in our account with the African Continental Bank (ACB), until our recent discovery.

My colleagues and I have decided to seek for the assistance of a reliable for foreign partner into whose account the fund will be transferred  for safekeeping and disboursement among us. If this proposal is acceptable to you, a “Deed of Transfer” of the above contract will be obtained on your behalf to empower you as the legal beneficiary of the contract and the sum to be transferred. All necessary and relevant documents will be procured for the release and transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account.

An application for Foreign Exchange Allocation will be made on your behalf from my office to the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and the African Continental Bank (ACB) for the subsequent release and transfer of the fund into your nominated account.  Please be informed that we are working in collaboration with top officials of the Federal Ministry of Finance and the African Continental Bank (ACB) who will assist us in the transfer of the fund. And with your maximum cooperation, the success of this transaction is guaranteed.

We have agreed to compensate you with 25% of the total sum, 70% will be for me and my colleagues here, while the remaining 5% have been mapped-out for miscellaneous expenses that might be incurred by both parties during the course of this transaction. All things being equal, this transaction will be concluded within 6 working days upon the day of receipt of your response.

You are required to email us the following information needed for this transaction:

(1)	Your Bank particulars (i.e. Name of the bank, Address, Account number, Account name and    Telex/Swift code), where you want this fund to be transferred.

(2)	Your full name and address

(3)	Private Telephone and Fax numbers.

Please treat this transaction with top priority and remember to keep it as confidential as possible. As soon as we receive your response, more details about how to proceed will be given to you.  You can contact me on my direct telephone no: 234 80 331 24007.

We await your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Engr. Usman Aliyu Bello
Chairman, Contract Award & Verification Panel

NB: Pls you are advised to re-direct your reply to ahmedbello@engineer.com because I have a little technical problem with my former account.