Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:50:42 +0000
From:      Joel Healy <jsh@mentor.co.nz>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP

hi,
i am trying to setup user ppp to dial my isp but i am having a few problems
with the login chat script (the dial up part works), i keep getting login
failed.

i have tested that i can login by manually dialing up with the term command
inside user ppp and everything works perfectly.

this is the login chat script that i have been using and as far as i can see it
looks allright and the man page for 'chat' doesn't seem suggest anything
different - i hope someone can point me in the right direction...

	set login "TIMEOUT 10 ogin:-\\n-ogin: MYUSERNAME ssword: MYPASSWORD"

thanx in advance for any help...

--
Joel Healy
System & Network Control Officer