Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@IPINC.NET>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: kern/13924: sb/snd driver broken under 4.0-19990918-CURRENT

The following reply was made to PR kern/13924; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@IPINC.NET>
To: "Jin Guojun (DSD staff)" <jin@george.lbl.gov>,
	<Mj_guojun@lbl.gov>, <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:50:15 -0700

 Well, at least for me the pcm driver does work fine on the system, so
 it's possible to get some sound at least.  It's probably something easily
 fixable, but one of the problems is that if the developers don't
 have the hardware they can't work on it.  I mainly filed this for
 informational reasons only.

 Ted