Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:40:44 -0700
From:      "Gustavo A. Baratto" <gbaratto@superb.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   using my own configure options

For sure this was discussed before, but I can't find any reference in =
the porter's handbook nor in the bsd.port.mk. Or maybe I just didn't get =
the point :)

I want to specify my own configure args, and redefine LIB_DEPENDS, =
RUN_DEPENDS without having to edit the Makefile

something like:
make CONFIGURE_ARGS=3Dlist_of_args \ =
LIB_DEPENDS=3Djpeg.9:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/jpeg:install

Is this possible?

I tried "make CONFIGURE_ARGS=3D--prefix=3D/home/user" for the rsync port =
and it seems that "--prefix=3D/home/user" is appended to the =
CONFIGURE_ARGS in the Makefile...  I want to be able to completely =
redefine this...=20

Thanks