Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:18:09 -0500
From:      "Bhuvaneswari Ramkumar" <ramkumar@iastate.edu>
To:        ccowart@rescomp.berkeley.edu, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Network configuration in FreeBSD

ifconfig -a

em0:  flags .......lot of data .....................
status: active

( I'm guessing this is the ethernet interface)

netstat -rn

routing tables:
Internet :
127.0.0.1  ..followed by some IPs, flags(UH), etc ..

Internet6
expire followed by some hex-values and flags

would this do or more specifics needed ?