Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:01:21 -0700
From:      Tony Rini - System Administrator <tony@thegrid.net>
To:        Grandpa Walrus <root@web-walrus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port throttling

Take a look at the packeteer. http://www.packeteer.com. It does a great
job with bandwidth management. You can specify how much bandwidth each
IP is allowed and even manage it down to the URL on a webserver behind
it. I suppose to give certain pages more preference. It does reporting,
bandwidth spikes or no spikes, etc. Easy to set up web based GUI. Great
for co-lo customers.

Take Care,
--
Tony Rini                        tony@thegrid.net
System Administrator         Direct  805-503-7569