Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 15:24:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@unix.tfs.net>
To:        nethdnd@mis.net (Kenneth Rogers)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Zircon port

In reply:
> Hello,
>
> I don't seem to be able to install the zircon-1.18.127 port.
>
> it downloads a tar file that I can't extract.  And pkg_add doesn't
> recognize it as a package.
>
> Zicon also doesn't appear on the packages collection, so I'd guess its
> not.

i'm surprised that you even got that far, i tried making it just nnow,
and it seems that the tarfile no longer exists, and that the home site
does not even have that version anymore, and wcarchive has no version
of zircon...

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or