Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:51:32 -0400
From:      "Bryan Dina" <bdina@seresc.net>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: gaim-0.59 on AlphaStation 200 4/166

I went home over lunch and grabbed the error message from gaim:

gdk-ERROR **: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)

I had installed off of the same FreeBSD 4.5 CD back in april, and everything
worked fine, but now it is not, and I do not know why.  I need IM on this
workstation.  I had upgraded to 4.6, and was unhappy with X 4.2.0, and so
now I am left with a mess downgrading back to 4.5, and no working gaim....

Thanks in advance.
-Bryan