Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 1996 20:59:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      DaShadow <dashadow@tchnet.tchnet.com>
Subject:   Problem with silo overflows

I am pretty new to this list, and I don't want to sound like an idiot,
but I have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this
problem out.

We keep running into this message:

tchnet /kernel: sio##: ## more silo overflows (total ##)

It seems to happen when users are running at 115200, and we tend to get
them 95 or so at a time.  If it gets high enough, we crash.  This has
forced us into rebooting the machine for a temp fix.  We are running a
Boca Board with 16 modems, and I have double checked the config files 100
times to make sure those are not the problems.  We have even increased
the SERI_BUFSIZE to a higher number.  (It seemed to make them less
common, but they still occur.)

Can anyone help us, please?

John Hart