Date:      Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:09:23 -0500
From:      Jimmy Kelley <ljboiler@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need maven help for building and testing Jenkins

It should just involve downloading the source for a package, making whatever modifications
to the source you need, and then running "mvn clean install" to put your updated version
into your local maven repo (overwriting the one downloaded from the maven repo).
Any builds of other maven projects after that will use your modified version(s) of
whatever packages you've done this for.

Jimmy