Date:      Wed, 26 May 2010 09:55:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      markus@amobos.org
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ACER Aspire ACPI / Intel Wifi Link 5100

Hello guys,

i was playing around with my bsd installation for a while now.
everything works fine expect two things:
1. if i boot up with acpi enabled, some devices aren't recognized. like
my atheros ethernet card. this doesn't happen if i disable acpi.
2. My wifi link 5100 card isn't detected, too. no matter if acpi is on
or off. is there a driver around? i wasn't able to find something.

and one last thing for benefits: is there an ethernet driver for iphone
tethering over usb?

cheer!