Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 1997 05:34:16 -0500
From:      "Fletch Hasues" <csc10028@frank.mtsu.edu>
To:        <support@freebsd.com>
Subject:   CD-ROMS

Thank you for sending me the CD-ROM's...but um...again..alot of the
information is missing of the CD-ROMs, especially the second one.  For
example I read the errata.txt on your ftp site, and I went to my src
directory to fix the problem, no source installed.  I then went to my
second CD (Live Filesystem) to get the source.  No source there either.  in
fact the entire directory was empty.  I attempted to install the source,
but everytime I try to it says my file system is full.  I even shrunk the
size of my SWAP file because ih ave 98M of RAM, and it still says my
filesystem is full.  Does the stuff on the installation CD actually take up
that much room?  It is a 1.3G HardDrive.  I'm open for suggestions.

Jason Guthrie
csc10028@frank.mtsu.edu
http://www.mtsu.edu/~csc10028