Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:51:01 -0400
From:      <ochs@cis.rutgers.edu>(ochs)
To:        advocacy <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: introduction on ADSL

Thank you for contacting the Rutgers Off-Campus Housing Service!

We have received your correspondence and are in the process of accommodating your needs.

For your convenience all information found in our office including room, apartment and roommate listings can be found online, 24 hours a day  at: http://ruoffcampus.rutgers.edu.  You can also post, renew and edit listings online.

Please Note: Our Fall 2002 Walk-in & Telephone Hours are: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 8:30am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30am -2:30 pm

We look forward to serving your off-campus housing needs!

Sincerely,
OCHS Staff