Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:50:58 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christoph Weber-Fahr <listmail@helena.callcenter.systemhaus.net>
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.X support

Hi,

quoting Hellmuth in README from 0.71:

        FreeBSD 2.2.x is no longer supported by i4b, this release might
        still run on 2.2 but upcoming i4b releases will not!

It does, btw, run on 2.2.7.

Is there any chance for a change of this policy ? I've got quite a few
2.x Systems in 'production', two of which run i4b, and I don't plan
getting them to 3.x any time soon (actually, at least one of them will
never go to 3.x unless they have a replacement for the sea driver).

So, what does it take to keep i4b supporting FreeBSD 2.X ? Is there
anything I could do ?

Regards

Christoph Weber-Fahr