Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 08:16:56 EDT
From:      info@pair.com
To:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [F8G4C2A] 0, 650, 275

The tracking number for your request is [F8G4C2A].

Thank you for contacting pair Networks, Inc.  We hope our World Class Web
Hosting services will fulfill all of your hosting needs.  We look forward
to working with you.

Your inquiry to info@pair.com has been received and is now in our mail
queue.  This automated response is merely a confirmation of receipt.

Please include the tracking number, shown in the Subject line of this
message, with any subsequent e-mail regarding this request.  E-mail that
does not include the tracking number will be treated as a new request, and
will be handled separately.

info@pair.com is intended for use by prospective customers investigating
pair Networks, Inc. as a possible provider for their hosting services.
If you are currently a customer or pair Networks, Inc., please direct your
inquiries support@pair.com, upgrade@pair.com, sales@pair.com, or
billing@pair.com, as appropriate.  For more information about contacting
us, please visit:

  http://www.pair.com/pair/about/contact.html

Please do *not* send the same piece of e-mail to multiple addresses
-- this greatly reduces the chance that your request will be processed
promptly and correctly.

Please take a moment to review the material in this message, and accept
our apologies for any delay in getting a human response to your inquiry.

More information about pair Networks is available on the Web:

  http://www.pair.com/ - our main Web site
  http://www.pair.com/pair/compare/ - compare hosting plans
  http://www.pair.com/pair/faq/ - our FAQ
  http://www.pair.com/pair/support/ - our Support Forum
  http://resellers.pair.com/ - information about our Reseller Programs
  http://www.pair.com/pair/signup/ - sign up for an account
  http://www.pair.com/pair/current/insider/ - our monthly newsletter

        We offer the following Shared Web Hosting Plans:

                                FTP     Basic   Adv.    Webmaster
Server Disk Space               100 MB  100 MB  200 MB  400 MB
Included traffic per day        100 MB  100 MB  300 MB  500 MB
Virtual Domain?                 Yes     Yes     Yes     Yes
FTP Access?                     Yes     Yes     Yes     Yes
Telnet/SSH Access?              No      Yes     Yes     Yes
Access to system CGI-bin?       No      No      Yes     Yes
Access to personal CGI-bin?     No      No      No      Yes
Included Mailboxes              1       10	25	50
Setup Fee                       $20     $25     $30     $35
Monthly Fee                     $5.95   $9.95   $17.95  $29.95

                                Developer   Commerce MIVA   High Volume
Server Disk Space               600 MB      600 MB          1000 MB
Included traffic per day        500 MB      500 MB          1 GB
Virtual Domain?                 Yes         Yes             Yes
FTP Access?                     Yes         Yes             Yes
Telnet Access?                  Yes         Yes             Yes
Access to system CGI-bin?       Yes         Yes             Yes
Access to personal CGI-bin?     Yes         Yes             Yes
Included POP mailboxes          100         100             200
SSL Included                    Yes         Yes             No
MIVA Merchant/MIVA Empressa     No          Yes             No
Setup Fee                       $50         $50             $50
Monthly Fee                     $49.95      $49.95          $129.95

* Domain name registration fees are not included in the prices listed.

+ Additional Disk usage will be automatically charged at the monthly rate
  of $0.10/MB, based on average daily usage.

+ Additional traffic will be automatically billed at the monthly rate of
  $4/10MB, where each 10MB represents an increase in the daily traffic
  allowance.  For High-Volume accounts, this rate is reduced to $3/10MB.
  Rates for Dedicated Hosting are even lower.

You may add multiple virtual domains to our hosting plans at the rate of
$15 setup + $1/month.  Each domain added will receive its own IP address,
and can be pointed to a subdirectory in your account.  You will also have
full e-mail, FTP, and Web services, for all of the virtual domains hosted
on your account.

All virtual domains, added to a single Web hosting account, share the same
quota for the account that they are hosted on.

More details can be found on the following Web pages:

  http://www.pair.com/pair/shared/
  http://www.pair.com/pair/compare/options.html
  http://www.pair.com/pair/specials/

For more information about our Dedicated Hosting Plans, please visit:

  http://www.pair.com/pair/quickserve/

Thank you for contacting us!  We will get back to you as soon as possible.

pair Networks Inc. - World Class Web Hosting
http://www.pair.com/

[ Automated message last updated March 7, 2002 ]