Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:17:45 +0530
From:      <bhushan@webseocompany.info>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quality SEO

Hi

We checked your website: www.freebsd.org and found good scope of
improvement.

We can provide you professional  Web Design, Web  Development, Search Engine
Optimization or any other Website consultation.

We are a group of experts' web consultants.

Please revert to us if we could be of any help for you.

Kind Regards,

Best Regards

Bhushan

Business Development Manager

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.