Date:      Tue,  5 Sep 2000 05:28:45 GMT
From:      mgworst@rainet.com (Mike Worst)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   More trouble

Greetings, again.
My CD-ROM was still unreliable, but a local user suggested that I move
it to the Primary Master slot, where it seems to be working fine.

But, I'm not sure if it is working right, as I now have another problem.
After starting the installation in sysinstall, I get a message "Error
mounting /mnt/dev/ad0s3d on mnt/home" and on three other partitions.
After aborting that, another one comes up, "/dev/acd0c on /dist no such
file".

I tried installing from a DOS partition, but there was no difference.

Thanks ahead of time for any help you can give me.

Regards,
Michael G. Worst  mgworst@rainet.com