Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 04:08:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      ani g <gkanit@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   querry.

hello!
     I'm a final year B.E. computer science student.
i've thought of doing my project in FreeBsd,basically
a study project regarding how the memory management is
being done.it would be helpful if you could suggest
some websites as well as some ideas to implement the
memory management module of FreeBsd os with some
changes to enhance it.
Thank you!