Date:      Fri, 01 Jan 1999 13:27:31 -0500
From:      funkycolmedina <dustpan@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   getting an application into XWindows

Hello,

I have yet to actually try this yet, but, I was wondering how to get an
application or program into Xwindows?  I know I can edit the .xinitrc file,
but, how do I go about running a program after XWindows has started?  Just
through the xterm?

Also, is there something I can use so that when I press a mouse button,
like the middle one, a menu will come up with available applications or
programs?

I am using fvwm2 right now, maybe I need to try another one.

Thanks for your time.
Have a good holiday.

Neill RR4