Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:37:51 -0700
From:      "Tom Connolly" <tomc@cqg.com>
To:        "'Tom McLaughlin'" <tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org>
Cc:        'Freebsd-Ports' <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: gtksourceview-sharp

> Tom McLaughlin wrote:

> After running the mono-merge script (mono-merge.tar.gz off of the main
> page) just do:
>=20
> portupgrade -ar mono-\*
>=20
> Mono 1.0.4 ports were just committed last night so you'll be up to
> date with the latest version.

Tom,
Once again thank you. =20

> Email bsd-sharp-list if you run into
> any problems.

I have actually just sent an inquiry to the bsd-sharp-list requesting
some information about installing but I believe you just answered
everything for me here.  There is something called MONO_HEAD which
appears to be the mono-merge.tar.gz file and there is also a 1.0.2 file.
I assume the latter is the latest stable release and includes everything
I need.

> The ports aren't perfect,
> Mono still has a lot of problems on FreeBSD, but things are being
> worked on.

I'm actually very enthused that this project exists.  I'm sure it will
take time to get things working perfectly but that's the fun part right
:)
I'm looking forward to working with it.

Thanks again,

Tom