Date:      Tue, 05 Aug 1997 10:19:24 +0900
From:      MIHIRA "Sanpei" Yoshiro <sanpei@jp.freebsd.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A new Bt848 card

Hi.

>I found that I/O data devive Inc.'s GVB-VCP/PCI video capture card
>works fine on BSD/OS with the driver ported from FreeBSD's Bt848 one.
>The card doesn't have any I2C device as a TV tuner, then the card is
>probed as "Intel Smart Capture III" card.
>
>Unfortunately, I don't have an environment of cheking it under native
>FreeBSD.I believe the card works fine too on FreeBSD, because of my
>modification for BSD/OS are only at device prove and attache phase
>that are strongly depend on operating systems.

  I tested below system. I hope to append this card information to
``Bt848 Driver Project'' web page (*1).

  o SYSTEM enviroment:
      Gateway2000 G6-266(Pentium2-266MHz)
      I/O data device Inc. GVB-VCP/PCI
      FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE with bt848.tar.gz(970526)

  o tested applications:
	fxtv
	vic with grabber-meteor.cc

*1: Bt848 Driver Project