Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 05:04:39 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "T.J. Pile" <tjpile@zbzoom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Two suggested ports...

T.J. Pile wrote:

> Hi there,
>     I (and many others) would LOVE to see 2 ports added to the tree:
> atalkconf - GUI netatalk configuration app.
> http://members.yourlink.net/aaron/atalkconf.html
> komba2 - GUI app for browsing and mounting windows shares, and configuring
> Samba.
> http://zeus.fh-brandenburg.de/~schwanz/php/komba.php3
>
> I just thought I'd ask.  Thank you!

Please read the Porters Handbook at
<http://www.freebsd.org/docs/en/books/porters-handbook/>; and then you
should be able to create ports of these yourself.  When you've done
them, send-pr them (instructions in the porters handbook...) and someone
should get around to adding them fairly quickly.

Or you can wait for someone else to do it, but doing it yourself might
be quicker. ;-)

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@FreeBSD.org