Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Al Snore <badpacket94501@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: small lcd monitor

Here's something thats really, really cool.

Get one of these GameVue LCD's for about $55

Get one of these Mini-ITX's w/800 Mhz C3 for $80
https://www.pcprogress.com/products.asp?orderid=33355845586574953794478&cat=39

Its the VIAEPIA800, a small 7"x7" full board/cpu by
Via, described here:
http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_mini_itx_spec.jsp?motherboardId=21

Add one of these for $13
http://www.pcengines.com/cfdisk5a.jpg

Now, if only I knew more about bsd.......

BTW, if you hate noise, then you want one of these for
this little system, AC to DC brick, then DC to
internal ATX breakout board:
http://www.idot.com/TheStore/Desktop/559Spec.asp?Product.id=559&Cate.id=14&Product.status=green

I've got a couple, if anyone wants to experiment
please let me know.  I think its kind of cool.