Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:44:42 +0100
From:      Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
To:        kde-freebsd@kde.org
Cc:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>, kde@freebsd.org, nork@freebsd.org, linimon@freebsd.org, sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] [ports-sparc64@FreeBSD.org: OpenEXR-1.6.0 failed on sparc64 6]

On Wednesday 26 December 2007 18:28, Mark Linimon wrote:
> OpenEXR is coredumping on sparc64-6 and sparc64-7

I suppose there's no time like the present to try random OS'es on my Ultra45
(which I normally use for KDE4-on-Solaris work). Will sparc64-6 work on one
of them? (As in, I would need handholding getting FBSD up and running, expect
that OpenEXR isn't that much of an issue afterwards; I just finished porting
it again to Solaris.)