Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:11:17 +0000
From:      Nathan <chrome@stupendous.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache MaxClients setting

Hi,

I have a need to increase the MaxClients setting on apache higher than
256 - preferably to 4096 or to some other number if I need it. I'm using
the Apache from /usr/ports, 1.3.20, on FreeBSD 4.4

What's the correct way to do this? I Understand it's just a define
(HARD_SERVER_LIMIT) but how do I get Ports to recognise it? I don't want
to just compile it myself, as I like to use Ports wherever possible :)

Thanks.

---
You can keep trying, drown in sleep to be flying
See for Miles, something that I wanted to be
I can't wake this dream, prototype ends up has been
Incomplete, the consequence of something to be