Date:      Thu, 21 May 1998 19:50:55 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Stefan Herrmann <stefan@asterix.webaffairs.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i4b and telefon answering

Hi,

now that I have i4b with isppp running, I am interessted in getting the
answering machine running. But I havenīt found any information how to do
this.

OK, I have filled in the i4btel part in /etc/isdn/isdnd.rc and had a quick
look at isdntel and isdntelctl. But thats it.

So, has anyone this already up and running ?

Ciao
Stefan
--
--- Communications powered by FreeBSD ---

        http://www.webaffairs.de/