Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:39:36 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Maxim Bolotin <max@rsu.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cs89x0 driver update (fwd)

In message <Pine.BSF.4.10.10003141143290.29420-300000@altos.rnd.runnet.ru> Maxim Bolotin writes:
: We found that our driver doesn't work with PNP in 4.0 and
: use old, shared memory softc scheme. We rewrite it for the
: new scheme, now We can install it in dev/cs and remove
: isa_compat.c lines. I belive we have to commit it before
: 4.0 release.

I suspect that it is way too late to be included in 4.0, but can be
included in 4.0-stable once 4.0 is out the door.  Since Jkh has put
down the tags already and has started building I think that it can
just goin to -current and -stable at the same time.

Max, do you have commit privs?  If not, then I'll shepard this into
the tree.  My company uses an allinone computer with the CS8900A on it
and we need support for this chip.

Warner

[[ cc'd to current so committers there know it is being worked on ]]