Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:18:59 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Christoph Weber-Fahr <listmail@helena.callcenter.systemhaus.net>
To:        ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Eric Wayte)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kde distfiles missing from the 3.1 cdrom set

Hi,

> I'm at work now, but the 3.1 CD-ROM set has KDE 1.0 and 1.1 on CD #1.
> It's easier to use /stand/sysinstall and just do the post-install
> configuration.  Or just use pkg_add.  It worked for me!

As far as I'm aware CD1 does not contain any port distfiles.

And, with all due respect, I'm _not_ trying to install a precompiled
binary but to compile the port.

(There is a problem with the precompiled packages which might be solved
by a clean recompile.)

> CDs 3 and 4 appear to contain the foreign language (JA, KO)
> ports/packages...

As far as I could see, there are no distfiles on CDs other than 3 and 4.

Regards

Christoph Weber-Fahr