Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:13:57 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jukka_Simil=E4?= <jukka.simila@sveg.se.sykes.com>
To:        'Doug Young' <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>, BSD Blood <bsdblood@hotmail.com>, GLOBALLINK2001@aol.com, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Modem

One model that I was positively surprised of was Diamond's SupraExpress.
(I used the v.34) nice modem, no power switch so I assume it is supposed
to manage a slightly longer periods of connection time. at least it managed
to download fbsd 2.2.6 (or was it 3.1). Too bad that lightning broke it.

Another working model is TeleWell, I've got the 56k model and works
fine'n'fast.

I've never used internal modems, and never will..