Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:12:13 +0000
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Libretto probes for 21 PCI busses

Hi,
I just installed 3.0-RELEASE on my Libretto 100CT.

The boot sequence works fine, but it probes for 21 PCI busses
Probing PCI Bus 0
Probing PCI Bus 1
Probing PCI Bus 2
Probing PCI Bus 3
...snip...
Probing PCI Bus 21

Obviously something wrong is being passed to the PCI bus code.
Does anyone want me to look into this for them.

Bye

Roger Hardiman

BTW, The Toshiba Libretto 100CT runs 3.0-RELEASE great.
I`m using the 16bit colour X server Doug White put on his web site
for the NeoMagic chipset and it runs on the special wide-screen
800x480 LCD very nicely. Of course, Luigi's PCM driver works fine
too for the audio. Networking is via a 3COM Etherlink III PCMCIA card.