Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:12:44 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RFC: What to do with Mozilla

--=-rAZ+ld/iQYKTL39MZANs

As some of you may be aware, Mozilla 1.5 was released today (along with
Firebird and Thunderbird updates which will be handled soon).  The
question is, what do we do with Mozilla 1.4.x?  Do you resurrect
mozilla-vendor to hold 1.4.x for a while, or do we just update
www/mozilla to 1.5, and say "to hell" with 1.4.x?  Note, 1.6a is due out
shortly as well, and mozilla-devel will be updated to that.

Joe

--=20
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus@FreeBSD.org