Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:55:34 +0200
From:      "felix.schalck" <felix.schalck@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange internet connection...

Hi,

I'm currently running 6.1-STABLE on a little laptop (CLEVO M120 W)
connected via an ISP-router to the Internet.
Since a few weeks, I m experiencing very strange Netwok behaviour: the
adsl connection seems to "hang up" from time to time, getting a "host
not found"; a few minutes (~10-15) later, it works again, without having
changed anything...
I tried different browsers, different ifconfigs, routing options and DNS
configs. On both interfaces (iwi & rl) , I got the same  symptoms.
I'm wondering wether it is the ISP or a wrong config.

What can I do to find it out ?

Thanks,

Felix