Date:      Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:25:15 -0700
From:      Karl Agee <kdagee@owt.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup dying

On Sunday 01 September 2002 10:38 am, John Polstra wrote:

> What do you mean, it "just stops"?  Do you mean it hangs, or do
> you mean it exits and a new shell prompt appears without any other
> messages?

It just stops downloading--nothing else happens.  Hangs, I guess...everyt=
hing=20
comes down nicely until it hits that_file.  after several minutes I get a=
=20
message "cannot connect to network tree will try again at (5 min later)" =
but=20
it never can resume. =20

Got me puzzled. =20

I'll try reducing the mtu and let you know.

--karl