Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 00:56:00 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Email Header problem...

Hi...

	I sent the following email out to a friend/client this
evening, and he just sent it back to me, as is displayed, to point
out a potential problem.

	I'm running sendmail 8.8.5 on my 2.2 server, and am curious if
anyone has any ideas on why there is a space between the To: header and
the Subject:  header?

	The complete message follows...

Thanks...