Date:      Sat, 15 Oct 2011 20:15:29 +0200
From:      Sossi Andrej <asossi@dotcom.ts.it>
To:        maho@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Error when compile Ooo

Hi,
I try to install openoffice.org-3 from ports, but I have an error.

---
[...]
Entering /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/scp2/util

scp2 deliver

1 module(s):
     vcl
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/vcl/unx/source/app

Attention: if you fix the errors in above module(s) you may prolongue
your the build issuing command:

     build --from vcl

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3.
---

I try to install with command: make install -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA
-DWITHOUT_GNOME -DWITHOUT_CUPS

Is it an bug in ports? It is problem with dependencies? How I resolve or
work around this problem?

Previously I installed some others software from ports:
hylafax-6.0.5
iaxmodem-1.2.0_2
diablo-jdk-1.6.0.07.02_16
tomcat-6.0.33_1
swftools-0.9.1_1
postgresql-server-8.4.8_1

Thank you for help!

Sorry for my English.

--
Sossi Andrej

Via Trento, 16
34132 - Trieste (TS)
Italy

tel: +39 040 9828090
fax: +39 040 0641954
E-mail: asossi@dotcom.ts.it

Ai sensi del D.lgs n. 196 del 30.06.03 (Codice Privacy) si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e ad uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie

This message, for the D.lgs n. 196 / 30.06.03 (Privacy Code), may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.