Date:      Wed,  8 Dec 1999 07:59:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu
Cc:        rjesup@wgate.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELF & putting inode at the front of a file

      Author: Gregory R. Ganger
      Author: M. Frans Kaashoek
       Title: Embedded Inodes and Explicit Grouping: Exploiting Disk
Bandwidth for Small Files
       Pages: 1-17
   Publisher: USENIX
 Proceedings: 1997 Annual Technical Conference
        Date: January 6-10, 1997
    Location: Anaheim, CA
 Institution: MIT

	available to usenix members in the online lirary at
https://www.usenix.org//publications/publications.html.

jmb