Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:34:28 +0000
From:      Ruben Lara <bermejator@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   inetd and freebsd service jail

Hello everyone!

Is it possible that inetd launch services inside service jails?

Let me explain, I have a jail for pureftpd service, it is possible that ine=
td from the main system launch FTP server inside the jail?
If not so, i don't uderstand advantage of to have an inetd service listenin=
g inside each jail...

Thank you
Ruben Lara

Indeed, two weeks I have been led to the change of branch 7.0, today finall=
y finished this hard work: (

Proponer una traducci=F3n mejor
Gracias por proponer una traducci=F3n al Traductor de Google.
Tus sugerencias nos servir=E1n para mejorar la calidad de las traducciones =
en futuras actualizaciones de nuestro sistema. Hello everyone!

It is possible that inetd haul services within cages service?

Let me explain, I have a cage for pureftpd service, it is possible that ine=
td from the main system lance FTP server inside the cage?
If not so, there is no advantage that could have on each cage if I have a s=
erver service inetd listening ...

Thank you
Ruben Lara

Indeed, two weeks I have been led to the change of branch 7.0, today finall=
y finished this hard work: (

Traducir una p=E1gina web

MSN Noticias
http://noticias.msn.es/comunidad.aspx=