Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:04:06 -0800
From:      "Parker Brown" <phbrown@charter.net>
To:        "FreeBSD" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   INTERFACING  WITH  NTFS

Using the FreeBSD booter to manage both Windoz XP and FreeBSD 6.1 on the
same SCSI drive.  Under FreeBSD I've got XP mounted, and I've been able to
examine the XP directories, but when I try to copy data or the contents of
directories from FreeBSD to XP (using    cp -R  ), nothing copies, and I get
error messages that say the TARGET files don't exist.

Is FreeBSD not capable of copying into NTFS?  Has anyone else had the same
problem?

Parker Brown