Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:10:17 -0400
From:      Quartz <quartz@sneakertech.com>
To:        Jeremy Chadwick <jdc@koitsu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS question

> I've changed the CC line to use freebsd-fs@ instead, and will follow-up
> with freebsd-questions@ stating that the thread/discussion has been
> moved.

Ok, I'm not yet subscribed to -fs, so lemme do that. Once that's set up
I'll continue there with a different (more descriptive) subject line.

>I also don't want to get into a discussion
> about -RELEASE vs. -STABLE because I could practically write a book on
> the subject (particularly why -STABLE is a better choice).

While I understand that -stable is probably better for typical use, I
want to cut out as many variables as possible until I figure out what's
going on here. But yes, this is a different argument for another time.

it has a certain smooth-brained appeal