Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 1999 19:20:49 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        obrien@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: category for mime library...

David O'Brien scribbled this message on Jul 11:
> > well, I was just about to port/commit my mime library that I wrote
> > reciently...  and I was trying to decide what category to put it in...
> ..
> > so, I was thinking that devel is really the best place to put it...
>
> I would say any place but "devel".

ok, so, where would suggest?  if you were looking for a mime library
that can be used for both multipart/form-data (www), and messages (mail),
where would you look?  I'd be leaning more twards mail if you have such
a problem with devel, simply because multipart/form-data is a hack on the
mail usage of mime..

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 541 684 8449
  Cu Networking					  P.O. Box 5693, 97405

  "The soul contains in itself the event that shall presently befall it.
  The event is only the actualizing of its thought." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson